Ibalizumab biosimilar - Fountain BioPharmaAlternative Names: FB-121
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Originator Fountain BioPharma
- Class Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD4 antigen inhibitors; HIV fusion inhibitors; Virus internalisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 10 Dec 2014 Preclinical trials in HIV infections in China (Parenteral)