Polyomavirus-specific T cells - ViraCyteAlternative Names: BKV-specific T cell therapy - ViraCyte; BKV-specific T cells - ViraCyte; HLA-matched BKV-specific T cells - ViraCyte; HLA-matched Viralym-B cells; Human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-matched BK virus-specific T lymphocytes - ViraCyte; Polyomavirus-specific T cell therapy - ViraCyte; Viralym-B
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Originator ViraCyte
- Class T lymphocyte cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Human polyomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2014 Preclinical trials in Human polyomavirus infections in USA (IV)
- 08 Dec 2014 ViraCyte plans a phase I trial for Human polyomavirus infections in USA (NCT02313844)