Research programme: neurodegenerative therapeutics - Yumanity Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Yumanity Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Protein folding modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alzheimer's disease; Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 15 Dec 2014 Early research in Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Dec 2014 Early research in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Dec 2014 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)