PF 6648671Alternative Names: PF-06648671; PF-6648671
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2016 Pfizer completes a phase I pharmacokinetics trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (PO) (NCT02883114)
- 01 Oct 2016 Pfizer completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Belgium (NCT02440100)
- 01 Sep 2016 Pfizer initiates a phase I pharmacokinetics trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (PO) (NCT02883114)