Dexamethasone transdermalAlternative Names: TPW-182
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Teikoku Pharma USA
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiemetics; Antineoplastics; Fluorinated steroids; Glucocorticoids; Pregnadienetriols; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Tendon injuries
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Dec 2014 Phase-II clinical trials in Tendon injuries (Tennis elbow) in USA (Transdermal)