TPW 146Alternative Names: TPW-146
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Teikoku Pharma USA
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2016 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting in USA (Transdermal)
- 18 Dec 2014 Preclinical trials in Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting in USA (Transdermal)