Research programme: antiviral vaccines - Organic Vaccines
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Originator Organic Vaccines
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Human papillomavirus infections; Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2014 Preclinical trials in Influenza virus infections in France (Parenteral)
- 23 Dec 2014 Preclinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections in France (Parenteral)