INO 1400Alternative Names: hTERT DNA cancer vaccine - Inovio; INO-1400; Synthetic Consensus (SynCon®) DNA vaccine
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania; Inovio Pharmaceuticals; Mayo Clinic; Thomas Jefferson University; University of North Carolina; University of Pennsylvania; Wayne State University
- Class Cancer vaccines; DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Breast cancer; Lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours