Research programme: kinase inhibitors - Confluence Life Sciences
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator Confluence Life Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2015 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Jan 2015 Research programme: kinase inhibitors - Confluence Life Sciences is available for licensing as of 07 Jan 2015. http://www.confluencelifesciences.com