Research programme: proteoglycan-like compounds (vascular injuries) - Symic Biomedical
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator SYMIC Biomedical
- Class Proteoglycans
- Mechanism of Action Inflammation mediator modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Arteriovenous fistula; Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2015 Preclinical trials in Arteriovenous fistula in USA (Parenteral)
- 05 Jan 2015 Preclinical trials in Vascular disorders (Vascular injuries due to surgical or interventional procedures) in USA (Parenteral)