Adipose-derived stem cell therapeutics - American CryoStem Corporation
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator American CryoStem Corporation
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements; Cytokine stimulants; Growth stimulants; Tissue replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in Cayman Islands (IV) (NCT02326935)