Research programme: amyloid precursor protein targeted anti-sense oligonucleotides - nLifeAlternative Names: APP anti-sense oligonucleotide - nLife
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator nLife Therapeutics
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides; Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Amyloidogenic protein inhibitors; Antisense RNA modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2014 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in Spain (Intrathecal)
- 01 Sep 2014 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in Spain (Intranasal)