Research programme: cardiovascular disease therapeutics - Biostar Pharmaceuticals/Northwest University
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator BioStar Pharmaceuticals; Northwest University
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2015 Department of Education and Finance, Shaanxi Province, China approved Danshensu Yibingzhi for further industrial and commercial development
- 08 Jan 2015 Northwest University has patent protection for Danshensu Yibingzhi in China
- 29 Dec 2014 Early research in Cardiovascular disorders in China (unspecified route)