Research programme: cannabinoid based therapeutics - Therapix BiosciencesAlternative Names: palmitoylethanolamide; palmitoylethanolamide combination therapies - Therapix
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Dekel Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Therapix Biosciences
- Class Analgesics; Cannabinoids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cognition disorders
- Research Inflammation; Pain