Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapeutics - KalGene Pharmaceuticals/National Research Council of Canada
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator National Research Council Canada
- Developer KalGene Pharmaceuticals; National Research Council Canada
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid beta-protein modulators; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jan 2015 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Canada (Parenteral)