Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Postherpetic neuralgia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2016 Merck Sharp & Dohme completes a phase I trial for Postherpetic neuralgia in Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova and Romania (NCT02336555)
- 01 Mar 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Postherpetic neuralgia in Georgia, Bulgaria (PO) (NCT02336555)
- 12 Jan 2015 Preclinical trials in Postherpetic neuralgia in United Kingdom (PO)