Research programme: bispecific antibody therapeutics - Amgen/MD Anderson Cancer Center
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Developer Amgen; University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Class Bispecific antibodies; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; CD3 antigen inhibitors; Immunostimulants; T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Myelodysplastic syndromes
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jan 2015 Preclinical trials in Myelodysplastic syndromes in USA (Parenteral)