Interferon gamma 1a biosimilar - ShionogiAlternative Names: Imunomax; Imunomax-γ; S-6810
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Shionogi
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Interferons; Lymphokines
- Mechanism of Action Interferon stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2014 Launched for Mycosis fungoides and Sezary syndrome in Japan (IV)
- 01 May 2014 Registered for Mycosis fungoides and Sezary syndrome in Japan (IV)