BMS 986141Alternative Names: BMS-986141; UDM-003183
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb; Institute for Research in Immunology and Cancer - Commercialization of Research
- Mechanism of Action PAR-4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Dec 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Thrombosis in Japan (PO) (NCT02671461)
- 05 Dec 2016 Bristol-Myers Squibb plans a phase I trial in Liver disorders and in Healthy volunteers in USA (NCT02985632)
- 03 Nov 2016 Bristol-Myers Squibb plans a phase I pharmacokinetics trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (PO) (NCT02957448)