Research programme: anti-sense oligonucleotide therapeutics - nLife
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator nLife Therapeutics
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides; Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Antisense RNA modulators; Protein tyrosine phosphatase modulators; Serotonin 1A receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Depressive disorders
- Research Duchenne muscular dystrophy; Neurogenic inflammation; Obesity