KOB 03Alternative Names: KOB-03
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Dongguk University
- Developer Dong Wha Pharmaceutical; Dongguk University
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Herbal medicines
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine inhibitors; Extracellular signal-regulated MAP kinase inhibitors; Gene expression inhibitors; Histamine release inhibitors; Immunomodulators; Interleukin 1 beta inhibitors; Interleukin 6 inhibitors; Interleukin 8 inhibitors; Mast cell modulators; NF-kappa B inhibitors; P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Allergic rhinitis