NBP 607Alternative Names: Cell culture derived trivalent inactivated subunit influenza vaccine - SK Chemicals; NBP607 trivalent; NBP607-V; NBP607-Y; SkyCellFlu; Trivalent inactivated cell culture derived influenza vaccine - SK Chemicals
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator SK Chemicals
- Class Influenza virus vaccines; Subunit vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 2015 Launched for Influenza virus infections (In the elderly, Prevention, In volunteers, In adults, In adolescents, In children) in South Korea (IM) - First global launch
- 15 Mar 2015 Registered for Influenza virus infections (In the elderly, Prevention, In volunteers, In adults) in South Korea - First global approval (IM)