Ropinirole transdermal - HisamitsuAlternative Names: HP 3000
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical
- Class Amines; Antiparkinsonians; Indoles; Sleep disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Parkinson's disease
- Phase II Restless legs syndrome