Research programme: degenerative disease therapeutics - 4SC Discovery/CRELUX/Helmholtz Zentrum Munchen
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator 4SC Discovery; CRELUX; Helmholtz Zentrum Munchen
- Developer 4SC Discovery; CRELUX
- Mechanism of Action Signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Tissue degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 15 Apr 2016 CRELUX has been acquired by WuXi AppTec
- 13 Jan 2015 Preclinical trials in Tissue degeneration in Germany (unspecified route)