Palmitoylethanolamide - Prismic Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Originator Epitech Group
- Developer Prismic Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Cannabinoids; Ethanolamines; Neuroprotectants; Palmitic acids
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor agonists; Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Pain
- Preclinical Inflammation