ASP 5094Alternative Names: ASP5094
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (IV) (NCT02698657)
- 02 Feb 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (IV) (Astellas Pharma pipeline, February 2015)