Polio like vaccine coated nanopatch vaccines - VaxxasAlternative Names: Polio-like-vaccine-coated-nanopatch
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Originator Vaxxas
- Class Vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Poliomyelitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 2014 Preclinical trials in Poliomyelitis (Prevention) in Australia (Transdermal)
- 16 Sep 2014 Preclinical trials in Poliomyelitis (Prevention) in USA (Transdermal)