KiroVAX 001Alternative Names: KiroVAX001
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kiromic
- Class Cancer vaccines; Dendritic cell vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Haematological malignancies
Most Recent Events
- 10 Mar 2016 Kiromic plans a phase I/II trial for Haematological malignancies (Second-line therapy or greater, Combination therapy) in USA (SC and Intradermal) (NCT02709993)
- 12 Feb 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Haematological malignancies in USA (Parenteral)