SEA CD40Alternative Names: SEA-CD40
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Seattle Genetics
- Class Antibodies; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action CD40 antigen stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2016 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical studies in Solid tumours presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2016)
- 17 Feb 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours and Haematological malignancies (Late-stage disease) in USA (Parenteral) (NCT02376699; 9174857)