Research programme: transdermal Parkinson's disease therapeutics - Corium InternationalAlternative Names: Corplex ropinirole - Corium International; Pramipexole TDS - Corium International; Pramipexole transdermal - Corium International; Ropinirole TDS - Corium International; Ropinirole transdermal - Corium International
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Originator Corium International
- Class Amines; Benzothiazoles; Indoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor agonists; Dopamine D3 receptor agonists; Dopamine D4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2014 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in USA (Transdermal)