ARC 165395XXAlternative Names: AR-C165395XX
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2015 AstraZeneca completes a phase I trial in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (NCT02367066)
- 01 Mar 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)
- 13 Feb 2015 AstraZeneca plans a phase I trial for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (NCT02367066)