Omeprazole + Clarithromycin + Amoxicillin combination regimen - DAVA PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Omeclamox-Pak
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Originator DAVA Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Pernix Therapeutics Holdings
- Class 2 pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles; Antibacterials; Antiulcers; Macrolides; Penicillins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors; Protein 50S ribosomal subunit inhibitors; Proton pump inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Duodenal ulcer; Helicobacter infections