LY 3154207Alternative Names: LY3154207
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2016 Eli Lilly completes a pharmacodynamics phase trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (PO) (NCT02603861)
- 17 Nov 2015 Eli Lilly plans a pharmacodynamics phase I trial in Healthy male volunteers in USA (PO) (NCT02603861)
- 01 Nov 2015 Eli Lilly initiates enrolment in a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (PO) (NCT02603861)