Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Originator Daewon Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 15 Feb 2015 Daewon plans a phase II trial for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA and South Korea (NCT02368613)