Research programme: rare genetic disorder therapeutics - Recursion PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Inborn genetic disorder therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Originator Recursion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Inborn genetic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Mar 2015 Preclinical trials in Inborn genetic disorders (cerebral cavernous malformations) in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Feb 2015 Recursion Pharmaceutical receives grant from National Institutes of Health for the development of therapeutics for Inborn genetic disorders
- 25 Feb 2015 Early research in Inborn genetic disorders in USA (unspecified route)