Research programme: DTaP vaccine - Serum Institute of IndiaAlternative Names: Acellular pertusis vaccines - Serum Institute of India; Diphtheria tetanus-acellular pertussis vaccine - Serum Institute of India
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Serum Institute of India
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Pertussis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2016 Genticel has patent protection for GTL 003 in USA
- 02 Feb 2015 Research programme: DTaP vaccine - Serum Institute of India is available for licensing in (excluding USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Israel, Turkey, Europe) as of 02 Feb 2015.
- 02 Feb 2015 Preclinical trials in Pertussis in India (IM)