Artemether topical - EpiPharmAlternative Names: EPI SK14
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator EpiPharm
- Class Anthelmintics; Antifungals; Antimalarials; Antiprotozoals; Artemisinins; Fluorenes; Skin disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Carrier protein inhibitors; Mitochondrial protein inhibitors; Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Seborrhoeic keratosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2015 EpiPharm completes a phase II trial in Seborrhoeic keratosis in Switzerland (ISRCTN12424904)
- 20 Feb 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Seborrhoeic keratosis in Switzerland (Topical)