Research programme: skin disorders regenerative therapeutics - NuGene
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator NuGene International
- Developer NuGene BioPharma; NuGene International
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements; Collagen stimulants; Growth stimulants; Tissue replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Burn infections; Burns
- Research Acne; Scars; Wounds