Research programme: anti-Ebola monoclonal antibodies - Medicago/Public Health Agency of Canada
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Originator Medicago; Public Health Agency of Canada
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Ebola virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2015 Early research in Ebola virus infections in Canada (unspecified route)