DW 3101Alternative Names: DW-3101
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Originator Daewon Pharmaceutical
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Gastritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2015 Daewon Pharmaceutical plans a phase II trial for Gastritis in South Korea (NCT02386007)