MEDI 0382Alternative Names: MEDI0382
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator MedImmune
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon receptor agonists; Glucagon-like peptide 1 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2015 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Type 2 diabetes mellitus in Germany (SC) (EudraCT2014-003716-36)
- 01 Mar 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (In volunteers) in Germany (SC) (NCT02394314)