SYN 004 - Synermore BiologicsAlternative Names: SYN004 - Synermore Biologics
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Synermore Biologics
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor inhibitors; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 09 Mar 2015 Synermore Biologics plans a phase I trial for Solid tumours in USA (NCT02391727)
- 01 Mar 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (IV) (NCT02391727)