Tadekinig alfa - AB2 BioAlternative Names: IL-18BP - AB2 Bio; Recombinant human IL-18 binding protein - AB2 Bio
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator AB2 Bio
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Interferon gamma inhibitors; Interleukin 1 inhibitors; Interleukin 18 inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Adult-onset Still's disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2016 AB2 Bio completes a phase II clinical trial in Adult-onset Still's disease (Treatment-experienced) in Switzerland, Germany and France (SC) (NCT02398435)
- 01 Feb 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Adult-onset Still's disease (Treatment-experienced) in Germany and Switzerland (SC) (NCT02398435; EudraCT2014-002500-24 )