Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; Vaccine Research Center
- Developer HIV Vaccine Trials Network; National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Class AIDS vaccines; DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in HIV-infections(Prevention) in USA (IM)