Research programme: haemoglobin hyperpolymers - Sangui BioTechAlternative Names: SBT-102
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Originator Sangui BioTech International
- Mechanism of Action Oxygen carriers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Respiratory distress syndrome; Septic shock
Most Recent Events
- 24 Sep 2014 Sangui BioTech has patent protection for Artificial oxygen carriers in USA, Germany, France, Great Britain, Italy and Spain (Sangui BioTech, From 10-K, September 2014)
- 01 Jun 2014 Preclinical trials in Respiratory distress syndrome in USA (Intraperitonial) (Sangui BioTech, Form 10-K, September 2014)
- 01 Jun 2014 Preclinical trials in Septic shock in USA (Intraperitonial) (Sangui BioTech, Form 10-K, September 2014)