SC 0806Alternative Names: heparin-activated recombinant human fibroblast growth factor 1; rhFGF1; SC0806
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Swenora Biotech
- Developer BioArctic
- Class Fibroblast growth factors; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Fibroblast growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 24 Mar 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Spinal cord injuries (In adults, In the elderly) in Sweden (Intrathecal) (EudraCT2013-000906-52)