Human umbilical cord derived mesenchymal stem cell therapy - CHA Bio and DiostechAlternative Names: Cordstem-ST
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Originator CHA Bio & Diostech
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Cerebral infarction
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2015 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Cerebral infarction in South Korea (IV) (NCT02378974)