E 2027Alternative Names: E2027
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Eisai Inc
- Mechanism of Action Phosphodiesterase 9A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2017 Eisai completes a phase I drug-drug interaction trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (NCT02947711)
- 01 Oct 2016 Eisai initiates a phase I drug-drug interaction trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (PO, Capsule) (NCT02947711)
- 01 Aug 2016 Eisai initiates a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (PO) (NCT02873156)