BMS 986158Alternative Names: BET inhibitor - BMS; BMS-986158
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Bromodomain and extraterminal domain protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2015 Phase-I/II clinical trials for Solid tumours (Late-stage disease, Metastatic disease) in Canada (NCT02419417)
- 02 Apr 2015 Bristol-Myers Squibb plans a phase I/IIa trial for Solid tumours (Late-stage disease) in USA, Australia and Canada (NCT02419417)