Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Class Antipsychotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jul 2015 Amgen plans a phase I study for Schizophrenia in USA (NCT02504476)
- 12 Feb 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Schizophrenia in USA (PO)